Jan 6, 2009

Where has Su Insister been?

In her own words:

Well now, who can say… back streets and alley ways I guess…. after the Insisters reunion sometime in mid-90’s I decided to record some of the stuff The Insisters never recorded, and re-record some of the stuff that went past its sell-by date.

And write some new stuff…and record that too.

So here in 2009, with no mascara, shorter hair, no Rockey Street and a voice still going pretty well, I have recorded some 14 or so songs in the last 4 years. Hope to release online this year.

I now do rare and private public singing functions… to gay women to be precise… they do so respond so well…. * smiles *…it was always my dream as a child to sing to women... so now I can do it…

At the Insister reunion two women rushed up to me afterwards and hugged and kissed me…. I thought that’s a good night time job!!

At the last supper club where I sang last year… a straight woman kissed me back… and I thought I’ll keep my day job ….. guffaw!

Seriously though…things are going great guns …even as an ex-sister or out-sister!

Chat soon!
Hugs, Su

(Photo: Sara Prins)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd just like to leave your name, but not an URL, use the "Name/URL" option and just leave the URL field blank, or add your email address there.